Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Tilda with Peony

Good morning,

I hope you are all well.

I have delving through my Maggie stamp box lately and colouring up some of the older stamps which I can't bear to part with.

This one is called Tilda with Peony and as always I have coloured her with distress reinkers and I've added some white dots here and there with a Signo white gel pen.

She has been stamped onto an oval die cut finishing off with some white pearl string.

The torn notebook edge which you can just about make out along the top has been cut from a Tim Holtz die.

The envelope peeping out from the right hand corner has been punched with a woodware punch. and I've added some pearl string and a pearl gem.

The white die cut peeping out on the left hand side is a Joy Crafts die.

The flowers are a mixture of  the Ribbon Girl and some are from my own crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
Dress and  Shoes: Hickory Smoke
Peony: Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely soft colour tones Gina with fabulous splashes of deep red!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Gina, love the ribbon, image and all the fun embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gina as always, I love all the little hidden details peeking out. It's very satisfying digging out old stamps, I need a good sort out!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gina ! Beautiful lace ,image white lovely colors .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete