Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 15 May 2017

Midway Reminder Card - The Paradise of Stamps - Wedding Couple

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

This morning I am sharing a card for the current current challenge at  Paradise of Stamps which is 'For Someone Special'.

I have colourd up an old LOTV stamp called 'Wedding Couple' using DI reinkers. 

The shape of the card has been created with a large heart die (sorry I can't remember which make it is). I have cut the smallest heart twice, once in a light grey paper and the second layer in lace, placing the lace over the top of the same size heart, you can just about make it out in the photo.

The banner has been cut from a Joy die, which is a set of two, for this card I have used the large die and stamped the sentiment from the coordinating text stamp set which has been embossed with silver embossing powder. 

The heart die on the right hand has been cut from a Marianne die and I've placed a silver heart charm in the centre.

The horseshoe is a Britannia die and I've added a few pearl hearts.

Along the bottom of the card is some rose organza ribbon and I've added some pearl gems in the centre of each rose.

The beautiful white organza ribbon and pink rose are from the Ribbon Girl.

On the base I have added another heart and tucked a Magnolia Doohickey swirl die cut underneath finishing off with another bow.

DI list:
Bride:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, worn Lipstick
Dress: Hickory Smoke (Glamour Dust Glitter)
Flowers: Spun Sugar, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Groom:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Top Hat, Jacket: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Shoes: Pumice Stone

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. So sweet and very delicate Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning. A fabulous wedding card full of beautiful elements in the design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun, this is stunning, love the design as would any wedding couple, beautiful colouring again too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice .... Beautiful card Gina !!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina this is so beautiful, it's a lovely idea to use the heart for a shaped card base.

    Have a good weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Gina! Love the lace too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie me again, playing catch up. This is soooooo incredibly beautiful I love the shape & I love the LOTV image.....I neglect my LOTV images...stamps & digi's...yep bowing my head in shame right now. Love the horseshoe behind the couple....love it all!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi love, what a super sweet card, love the shape of this easel card and the LOTV couple is just gorgeous! As always there are so many beautiful details to look at!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete