Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Reminder card for the Paradise of Stamps - Walk with Me Hand in Hand

Good morning everyone,

I am here to share my reminder DT card for the Paradise of Stamps for the current challenge Valentines Day.

I came across this cute stamp at a recent craft fair I attended and fell in love with it. The name of the stamp is 'Walk with Me Hand in Hand' by Dreamerland Crafts and I loved colouring it up with my DI reinkers.

I've placed some red heart confetti  around the outside of the image and added a blue haze around the image with my Gansai Tambi paints.

The heart die peeping out from the top is a Joy die and the red heart has been cut from a LaLa Crafts die. 

The pearls, rose, carnation, ribbon , pearl trim, red berry and lace are all from the Ribbon Girl. Links to the products are at the bottom of this page, just click on an image to be taken directly to the product.

The cute bark heart is from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Grass and Leaves: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Boy: 
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Hat and Boots: Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Shirt: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Trousers and Braces: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Girl:
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat,  Boots and Headband: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Dress: Weathered Wood, Black Soot

That's it from me today,

Thank you for popping in.

Take Care.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. So cute and very sweet Gina. Stunning card construction as always!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina !
    What a wonderful card Gina! Very nice stamp lovely colors with lots of lovely details! I Love this
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never know the secret of colouring this awesomely (is that a word lol) with DI. I fail every time I try it ha ha! I am in love with your gorgeous Card!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your easel cards are a delight to see Gina and your colouring of this gorgeous image is perfect.
    The detail looks fab, and your embellishments are so beautifully adorned and sparkly.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no another Dreamerland stamp........girl you are killing me, ok not killing me but maybe killing hubbys wallet lol. Totally stunning....think this will be on my Dreamerland Stamp wish list too. Gorgeous colours on this, I love the pop of red here & there.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Gina! I do not know how I missed this one before! Love the splash of red too. and that image is gorgeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete