Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Digibells GDT card - Letters to Santa

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and your week is off to a good start.

This morning I am popping in my with my GDT card for the Digi Bells

 I have chosen to colour up a gorgeous image called 'Letters to Santa' and you can find the digi here. I have used DI reinkers to colour the image.

The papers are from a Joy paper pad, Berry Sweet Christmas and they have been edged with white gesso.

The ice crystal die is also a Joy die, available from Noor design U.K. and the pine branch is a Marianne die.

The flowers  and snowballs are from my stash. The roses have been sprinkled with Twinklets to give them a real icy feel.

The little envelope was made from a woodware punch.

The beautiful guipure lace is from the Ribbon Girl.

Di list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Grand Espresso
Coat, Hat Trousers: Stormy Sky
Red: Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Green: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Shoes: Hickory Smoke
Letters: Gathered Twigs, Old Paper
Mouse: Gathered Twigs, Stormy Sky, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Gina. Wonderful colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, this is stunning hun, lovely colours and awesome colouring as usual, Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of glitter and shine Gina, I love the colour combo with the pop of red, looks fab.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gina,
    Wow what al beautiful christmas card !
    Lovely Details I Love It
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wintery card. I do love it when you get out the glitter Gina, you do it so well :) xx

    ReplyDelete