Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 1 May 2018

New Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is off to a good start.

Today we have a new challenge beginning at Marvelous Magnolia and the theme is 

Anything Goes

I have coloured up Tilda with Heartphone and coloured her with distress reinkers.

The shape of the card has cut been with a rectangle die. I've then cut some bits and pieces from a LDRS set of dies called 'Clipped Together'.

The pink papers are by Magnolia and I've embossed some silver/grey card to compliment it.

The corner die is cut  from a set of four corners by Robert Addams.

The roses, pearl trim, lace smooth and beaded stamens are from the Ribbon Girl.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top, Hairband, Phone and Shoes: Victorian Velvet
Trousers and Phone: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

My teamies have made some beautiful creations, pop over and have a peek if you have a mo.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina ,
    Wow another beautiful card !! Lovely colors and details so pretty . I Love it
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Gina, I love how you've used the notebook edge for a change
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete