Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Country Girl Tilda

Hi everyone,

I'm just popping in quickly to share another card I made recently.

The cute Tilda is called 'Country Girl Tilda' and I've masked her with a very old stamp which I think is called Flower with Post. I have coloured the images with distress reinkers and changed the flowers to look like lupines.

The dies I have cut are a mixture of Joy Crafts, Magnolia and Fantasy, where possible I have added the links at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.

Most of the beautiful flowers, lace and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.


Di List:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees: Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Blouse: Victorian Velvet
Post: Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot

 I have also dotted some white spots here and there around the flowers with my Signo gel pen.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, another beauty creation !
    Love the colors you've used and fab coloring as always.
    Hugs Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate Gina.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gina, I love how you've used her with that background stamp.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete