Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 1 September 2017

New Challenge at the Paradise of Stamps - Country Girl Tilda

Morning everyone,

I am back with my second card of the day, if you are looking for the Fussy and Fancy card, please scroll down.

The Paradise of Stamps challenge returns today after our much needed summer break. I have joined in with Team A today as I chose this month's theme, so it seemed right that I should make a card for both teams.  My chosen theme is to use
'Your Favourtie Things'.

I have chosen Magnolia stamps, as they are my favourite, but also ribbon and lace because I can't make a card without them:)

I have masked Country Girl Tilda and Grandpa's Porch and coloured them with distress ink reinkers and sprinkled some Frantage around  the image.

I have inked the stamps with Stazon Timber Brown ink and stamped them on Artistico Extra White water colour paper, it is 300 gsm so more like card than paper.

The papers are by Maja from the Vintage Summer collection and are called 1923.

Tucked underneath the image is a heart shaped paper doily and a Joy Crafts die called 'Angle Butterflies'.

The lace and pom pom trim are from the Ribbon Girl.

The flowers, ribbon and pearl trim are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut stain, Antique Linen
Skirt: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Blouse: Pumice Stone, Bundled Sage, Black Soot
Boots: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Grandpa's Porch: Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
Foliage: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters


Well that's all for now, but I will be back later with my third and final card for the day.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and soft Gina. Lovely detail as always!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Gina!!!!

    ReplyDelete