Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 1 July 2017

New Challenge Marvelous Magnolia - Tilda with Dotted Boots

Hi everyone,

Well here we are the 1st July, this year is certainly whizzing by! Its only 3 weeks until we break up for the summer holidays, not that I'm counting lol😊

We have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia today and our theme this month is 

Summer

I have coloured up Tilda with Dotted Boots and masked her with the Barbed Wire background stamp. She has been painted with DI reinkers.

I stamped her on to Joy Oval die cut finishing off with some pearl string.

The papers (which I have mostly covered up) are from a very pretty paper  pad by Maja called Sofriero.
I have used oodles of lace from the Ribbon Girl, links can be found a the bottom of this post.

The flowers are a mixture from my own craft stash and the Ribbon Girl.

The butteries are also a Joy die cut, which I have cut twice in coordinating papers. 

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Top and Headband: Victorian Velvet
Trousers: Pumice Stone, Bundled Sage
Boots: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone
Basket of Flowers: Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage
Fence Post: Gathered Twigs
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

The sponsor for our challenge is:

I am Roses

and the winner of the challenge will win a GDT spot for an upcoming challenge.

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour
    cette carte est une pure merveille . Je suis totalement sous le charme.
    bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Gina. Your detail is so beautiful!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful again hun, love your colouring and she looks fab in front of the fence, I'm not counting down either, as that's when my work starts, lol xx

    ReplyDelete