Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 26 February 2017

Romantic Tilda

Good morning,

Apologies for not posting much this week, but it has been a rather busy one. I hope you have all had a good week😊. Yesterday I went to the Make It craft show at Farnborough and boy did I have a good spend. I have been thinking about buying the Crafters Companion Gemini die cutting machine for some time and guess what I ordered one, they had them on special offer but sadly had run out of stock at the show, but I  should receive mine within a couple of weeks, I am so excited. I treated myself to lots more goodies too.

Today I am sharing a card I made a little while ago using an old Tilda called 'Romantic Tilda'. She has  been coloured with DI reinkers. To create the shading around her I have painted with Gansai Tambi paints. Instead of painting her cute socks I used some star dust stickles which makes them nice and sparkly.

The papers are by Lemoncraft from the Heart Painted paper pad.

Peeping out from the left hand side is an 8 point Joy die and to the right is a Little Darlings Lovely View die. The leaves and butterflies are also cut from  Joy dies.

The flowers are from my stash.

The lace, pearl string, pearl trim and papers are from the Ribbon Girl.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Spun Sugar
Hat: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Shoes: Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
Umbrella: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Don't forget there is plenty of time left to enter our current challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia, where the theme is an easy peasy 'Anything Goes', we have a fabulous prize to give away  from the Ribbon Girls.

Well that's it from me today.

Have a fab Sunday.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. So bright, beautiful and charming Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I'm absolutely loving the pinks Gina.
    Tilda looks adorable and her sparkly socks are gorgeous.
    The detail looks amazing and your choice of embellishments are so lush.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Romantik card Gina ! Lovely whits this colors !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always cheers me up to have a good crafty spend Gina :)
    Lovely card, yours are always so full of gorgeousness.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty card and such a nice image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the delicate colour palette.
    I've been tempted to get a Gemini, I hope you'll let us know how you like it!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete