Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Reminder Card - Paradise of Stamps - Tilda with Little Rudolph

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well, sorry I have been MIA. The last few weekends have been very busy and I've not had much time to craft so I have been playing catch up.

This is my reminder card for the current challenge at the Paradise of Stamps and the theme is a super easy 'Anything Goes'.

I have coloured up one of the new Maggies, from the Aspen Holiday collection called Tilda with Little Rudolph, she is so cute. I have coloured her with DI reinkers.

Along the left hand side is a Joy ice crystals die. I have created a 3D effect by cutting the dies out separately and placing them over the top finishing off with silver bubble gems.

The die on the right hand side is also by Joy and its one of my favourites 8 point die. On top I have place a silver 'Joy' charm.

I have sprinkled twinklets over the top of the rose which gives a lovely frosty look to it and added some decorative snow balls, silver balls and a few pine cones which have been painted with gesso.

Underneath the flowers on the left hand side is a sledge which is another joy die.

To finish the card off I have added some embroidered and gathered lace and placed some drop pearl trim on top.

The white organza ribbon is from the Ribbon Girls.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat & Hat: Hickory Smoke
Boots and Reindeer: Gathered Twigs

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in and for the wonderful comments you leave me, I really appreciate them.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Gina, Your card is super stunning with one of the most adorable images from the new Aspen collection. In fact one of my favourites. Your artwork looks amazing...........Is amazing.
    The detail is magnificent. Full of festive cheer and crafting loveliness.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious and cute Gina. Love the soft colour palette and exquisite detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful design Gina, love all the frosting and cute image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Gina, this image is sooooo cute, I hadn't seen it before, love all the details again, the sledge looks fab, oh another few things for my wish list, lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete