Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 1 October 2016

New Challenge Marvelous Magnolia - Tilda with Little Snowy

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a good week and I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Today we have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and our theme this time is an easy peasy one :

Your Favourite Stamp

Well I say it's easy, but I have so many favourite Maggies, it was hard to choose one anyway I opted for Tilda with Little Snowy.

I have coloured her using DI reinkers.

The papers are by Maja, from the A Gift For you collection, the papers are called On Christmas Morning and have been edged with white gesso.

The snowflake die along the left hand side is a Sizzix on the edge die called Snow Flurries which has been cut in coordinating papers and edged with white gesso. I have used another Sizzix on the edge die called torn notebook along the left hand side of the image. There is a Joy die (8 point die) just peeping out from underneath the bow too. Sitting underneath the flowers on the right hand side is a Marianne die called pine branch which I have covered with Twinklets.

The lace, pom pom trim, flowers, silver flake web ribbon, pine cone and the diamante clear oval are all from the Ribbon Girl. Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Grand Espresso, Walnut Stain
Puncho: Hat: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke
Tights, Boots: Hickory Smoke
Snowman: Black, Spiced Marmalade, Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet

Well that's it form me today, but I will be back tomorrow morning.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS Gina!! I can never get over just how beautifully you colour with distress inks...wish I could fly over there and take a lesson...lol!!! Your design and embellishments are fabulous too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and delicate Gina, with your stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous card. I love the soft tones you've used and your decoration looks perfect Gina.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that cute little snowman is adorable. A delightful and pretty card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Gina, super beautiful, I love all your stunning details, in this card. The silver web ribbon is fantastic paired with the grey accents in this stunning image and beautiful card!!! Love it all!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonjour, bravo pour cette carte, elle est sublime !!!

    ReplyDelete