Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 23 September 2016

New Challenge Fussy and Fancy - Winter Tilda

Good morning,

I hope you have had a good week, the best thing is it's Friday yay and I collect my new car after work today, I am so excited!!

This morning I am popping in with my DT card for the Fussy and Fancy challenge and it is my turn to host for the next two weeks. I have chosen the theme  My Favourite Things.

As you have know my favourite stamps are by Magnolia and my favourite dies are by Joy, I also love using  lace, flowers and lots of sparkle at Christmas time.

So I have coloured up and older Maggie called Winter Tilda and colored her with DI reinkers. I am enjoying colouring red at the moment.

To create the shape I have used a spellbinders oval shape die, the eight point die, and tag are Joy dies. The fir branch is a Marianne die and has been covered with Twinklets. You can't see it very clearly in the photo, but I have placed a snowflake banner which is a Lala Land crafts die.

You can't see the papers very well, but they are Maja and have been edged with white gesso.

The flowers, jingle bells, pom pom trim, lace, silver web ribbon are all from the Ribbon Girl

Di reinkers:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat, Hat: Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
Boots: Gathered Twigs

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


We would love to see you join us.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. WOW Gina, this is a stunning card so full of gorgeous details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Gina. Lovely layers and detail. The little Tilda in red really pops!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh Gina what a stunning design and fabulous details.
    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Gina!! What a truly GORGEOUS card...I am awe struck every time I look at your colouring...it has the WOW factor in spades and your attention to detail is fabulous! Thanks for the super inspiring theme choice too!! Enjoy your weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic festive card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete