Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 16 June 2016

Devine Tilda

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a good week and are all well!

Today I am sharing a card I made for fun using an older Maggie, Devine Tilda. I have coloured her with DI reinkers.

The butterflies are a Joy die and the papers are a mixture from the Maja Vintage Romance collection.

Around the outside of the image is some pretty ivory lace and pearl trim.  I have placed some pearl string along the centre of the butterflies and some double row pearl trim along the left hand side of the card and above the lace. The corner is made from air dry clay and a silicone mould. The flowers and lace are from my stash. Links to some of the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on  a picture to be taken directly to the product.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Hickory Smoke
Shoes: Gathered Twigs

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Gina. So very pretty.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tilda and card Gina. Absolutely stunning mix of embellies and love the clay corner that you have made. I have just coloured her up myself, she is def an old favourite. Have a lovely day, Take care, Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and one of my favourite Tildas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So totally gorgeous hun, love the embellies and of course the gorgeous Tilda, beautifully coloured again as always, hope you have a lovely weekend, Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Beautiful and soft layout. Just Awesome!

    ReplyDelete