Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 8 February 2016

Love is all Around Us

Good morning everyone,

I hope your week is off to a good start.

Today I am showcasing my reminder DT card for Paradise of Stamps. Our theme is Valentine.

I have coloured up a very cute stamp from LOTV , called 'Close Your Eyes'. And as always I have coloured it with my favourite medium at the moment Distress Reinkers. 

Peeping out on the left is a Joy Craft die from Noor Design U.K, the pretty heart doily is a Lala Land die. The sweet little heart just below the bow is a Marianne die, I've placed a  gorgeous ivory pearl beaded heart in the centre. The gorgeous pearl beaded hearty are from the Ribbon Girl. The lace, ribbon and flowers are from my stash. Where possible I have listed the  materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Girl:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Spiced Marmalade
Skirt and Bow: Aged Mahogany, Barn Door
Cardigan and Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Boy:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, 
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Shirt and Shoes: Hickory Smoke
Hat: Aged Mahogany, Barn Door
Rose: Aged Mahogany, Barn Door,  Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

The winner of the challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine card !!!
    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely deep rich colours and your stunning design Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special card Gina, beautiful image and colours with your wonderful mix of pretty die cuts and embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Gina, love all the details and the colours are stunning x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!!! And your title "Love Is All Around Us" makes me think of my favorite movie "Love Actually". So your post put a smile on my face...thank you :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is just Beautiful one of my favorite Stamps!

    ReplyDelete