Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 6 December 2015

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, whatever you are doing. Well it is still busy, busy , busy for me, I am still playing catch up and have so many things left to do and make, I just hope I get it all done in time. On the plus side all the Christmas present shopping is done so that is a big weight off my mind. I also have  the wedding invites to finish, but I am hoping to do that over the Christmas holidays.

Anyway today we have a new 'Anything Goes or Almost Christmas' card challenge at the Ribbon Girl. This is our last challenge of the year which will run until the 19th December. We will be back in the New Year after the team have had a little rest. 

I have coloured up one of my favourite LOTV stamps called 'Holy Light using DI reinkers.

Around the edge of the image  I have placed some gorgeous string pearl. Stardust stickles has been added to her wings to give some extra sparkle and for the lying snow I have used Glamour Dust. The die peeping out on the left is a Magnolia Lace Swag. All the other dies and the paper pad are from Noor Design U.K. 

All the beautiful embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl. It is quite hard to make out the ribbon I have used, but it is so lush and one of my favourite ribbons at the moment. All the links to the materials I have made are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.



DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Wreath: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutter
Dress: Weathered Wood
Candle: Old Paper, Grand Espresso

We have TWO wonderful prizes:

1st prize:
A wonderful assortment or Ribbon, Twine, Lace, Trim and Charms from the Ribbon Girl:



The photo shows a typical pink selection, but the winner will able to choose their favourite colour of either Pink, Blue or Mixed.


2nd Prize:
Is a stamp of your choice from LOTV.


That's it from me for now, but I will popping in again this afternoon.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. So lovely Gina, love the image and your colouring is as ever gorgeous, wonderful work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? You've coloured the image so beautifully and I love all the added touches here, I'm very tempted by that sparkly ribbon now lol! Fabulous card! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful. Thanks so much for lovely inspiration.
    hana

    ReplyDelete