Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 28 May 2015

Sakura Tilda

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are well and  having a good week. I have scheduled this post was Phil and I are now away on our mini break.

This is a card I made using another of the new Tilda's from the latest Sakura collection. I have coloured her using a combination of distress inks and markers. The papers are a mixture of Maja and LOTV. Peeping out at the top is a Noor Design Viewmaster die and I've added a few pearl gems, sat in font of that is a paper doily and on top of that is another Noor Design 8 point die. The pearls, flowers, lace and ribbon are from my stash.


The tag is also a Noor Design die.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen.
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Evergreen Bough

I have popped the materials I have used at the bottom of this post.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Another stunner Gina! Beautiful image, embellishments, lace and die-cuts. Hope you are enjoying your trip.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty Gina. Stunning creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gina, I love the pink and blue, so pretty, as ever, gorgeous colouring, love the bows and the pretty flowers, a fabulous creation!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks Amazing just love how you got the depth in the Kimono and look at all those Beautifully layered Layers. STUNNING! Have a Great Week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new Tilda and you've coloured her so sweetly. Love the touch of blue with the pinks :) xx

    ReplyDelete