Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 23 March 2015

Tilda Loves Flowers - new challenge Marvelous Magnolia

Hi everyone,

Did you all have a good weekend? I was still feeling lousy on Saturday, but as I write this post, I am feeling a bit better . The weather is beautiful, although the breeze still has a nip to it. It won't be long now and I will be starting the big tidy up of the garden. 

We have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia today and it's a nice easy one 'Floral Frenzy' - use 5 flowers or more. 

I wasn't feeling that well when I made this card, so I am not completely happy with it. I thought Tilda Loves Flowers fitted perfectly with the theme and I haven't coloured her up in a while. I coloured her using a mixture of distress re-inkers and markers. I've sprinkled a tiny amount of frantage around the image and finished it off with some beautiful pearl string. The papers are by Maja. The hearts peeping out at the top are a Noor Design die and I've painted the edges with Dutch Doobadoo structure paste. The leaves are also a Noor Design die. The lace, ribbon, pearl string and flowers are from the Ribbon GirlThe links to the products I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI colour list:
Skin: Vintage photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Shoes: Gathered Twigs

Our Wonderful sponsors for this challenge are the Ribbon Girl.

You could in with a chance of winning:


to spend in their lovely on line shop.

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. So cute and such a pretty feminine card Gina.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina, so pretty, lovely work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush eh? Mmmm I love that word! And that just describes this card too. Love this Gina! I am thinking of you. (HUG) Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete