Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 1 March 2015

Tilda in Summer Pants

Hi everyone,

I'm back this afternoon as we have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our theme this time is 'use your favourite embellishment', I couldn't decide which embellishment was my favourite so I was naughty and used lots of them.  

We are also having a DT call, so if you would like to join this fab DT then make sure you enter the challenge.

I have colored up Tilda with Summer Pants with a mixture of DI markers and re-inkers. Her clothing is bit darker than I have been using lately and still needs some work, butit's not too bad for my first try. You might have guessed, but I really love this hair combo. She has been mounted onto a Noor Design Frame and 3 Corner die and edged with pearls around the outside. The corner I made with a silicone mould and air dry clay. Peeping out of the top is another Noor  8 point die. The two tags on the right hand side are also by Noor and are called Tag No. 2.

Underneath the flowers I have placed a Noor Film strip die which I cut in white card and covered with pink frantage. The flowers are my stash, but the pretty lace is from the Ribbon Girl


DI colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top: Pumice Stone
Dungarees: Aged Mahagony
Shoes: Gathered Twigs

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


to spend in their lovely on line shop.

That's it from me today.

I hope you enjoy what's left of your Sunday.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

11 comments:

  1. BEautiful card Gina! And as always I love your attention to detail and all those lovely embellishments. I just love your vibrant colours too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Tilda and stunning design Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Gina! a great layout and so pretty, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Gina. She is so sweet and love how you have coloured her. Your design is fabulous with so many gorgeous embellishments. Love it.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and I love the colour you have chosen Gina. A real beauty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Gina, love the colours and that gorgeous lacy bow
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful card honey, such wonderful colouring, I love those pearls and corner around the image too. Your DI colouring is fab, love it and adore this image too!!!
    I am on the mend, got a long way to go yet, but thank you for asking, your kindess really means a lot to me and makes me smile.
    Take care, Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colour and all the attention to detail with your beautiful embellishments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful hunny, lovely colouring and fabulous detail, love her hair, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is Soooo Gorgeous I love the hair it has lots of dimension.The whole card is Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gina this is another awesome creation with so many beautiful details to feast on. You are seriously talented. Thank you also for becoming latest Follower xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete