Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 8 January 2015

Tilda Learning to Dance

Good morning everyone,

I hope your week is going well, it's nearly the weekend yay! I had a lovely Christmas break, but  I'm now back at work boo hoo!

This morning I am sharing my reminder card for our challenge at Paradise of Stamps. The challenge theme is 'New Year'.

I struggled to find an image suitable for this challenge, but came up with Tilda Learning to Dance, she doesn't get inked up very often, but I did enjoy her colouring her. She is coloured with Copics and some highlights have been added with Prisma pencils. 


The tag is a Noor Design die and the fluted edge ribbon, cheesecloth and lace are from the Ribbon Girl. The flowers are from my stash.


I have used a couple of  Noor Design dies on this card. The musical notes die which has been sprinkled with pink frantage and just below it is the label and tag die which I have edged with the Dutch Doobadoo structure paste.  

Links to the materials are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. 

The winner of this challenge will win a Guest Designer spot.

I will be back this afternoon with a card for the first challenge of the year from Marvelous Magnolia.  

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments: