Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 6 September 2014

Dancing with Stars Tilda

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a great week. Well it was back to work for me this week after having a lovely long summer holiday, which is a bit of a shock to the system and I have fallen a little behind with my makes, however, I have made this little Christmas card using Dancing with Stars Tilda. 

The shape was cut using a Go Kreate die Large Flower Frame #1. I stamped Tilda on to a Spellbinders, Elegant Ovals die and coloured her with Copics and Prisma Pencils. I sprinkled some Glamour Dust onto her wings and used Copics and Prisma pencils to colour her.The papers are by Maja  from the It's Christmas Time collection. Tucked behind the image is some Cheese Cloth  and a Joy Crafts sentiment stamp. I have used the following dies: Joy Crafts (Branch), Marianne (Poinsettia) and Die-Namics for the banner. The pearls, lace and flowers are from my stash and the filmstrip is a Dovecraft 
stamp which I have embossed with white embossing powder.


Copics list:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: C7, 5, 3, 1, 00
Dress: R59, 46, 29, 22
Tights: R59, 46, 29, 22, YG99, 97, 95, 93

Pencils:
Tuscan Red
Olive Green
Black

Well that's it from me this weekend. I am hoping to play catch up.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina x

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gina, adorable Tilda and beautifully embellished x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous, Gina. Had to come take a closer look. Love the Elegant Oval frame for your darling angel Tilda. So many lovely layers.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fabulous colour and detail Gina. Tilda looks fabulous. I have this stamp somewhere and must look her out.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Gina, I absolutely love how you have coloured her up, she is one of my favourite Tildas and you have coloured her sooo beautifully, I adore the hair wow!!!! All those Christmas embellies work so well, just gorgeous!!!!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous tilda card Gina, and I love the rich reds!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is Super Adorable! Looooooove those Reds and your little fir cones look with a touch of snow just finish your Card of Beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my all time favourite Tildas and you've showcased her beautifully, so pretty Gina
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layers and Tilda looks super coloured in red and green.Beautiful details and embellies.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete