Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 16 February 2014

Sugar Nellie 'Victoria'

Good morning my lovelies,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend, and if you are in the U.K. are safe. My thoughts go out to the poor people who have been affected so badly with the floods and storms we have been having.

Today we have a new colour challenge at the Ribbon Girls and this month the colour is 'red'. There are two fabulous prizes up from grabs:


I used one of my favourite Sugar Nellie Digi Images for this challenge called 'Victoria'. She is one of my all time favourites. I have coloured her using grey tones and red Copic Pens and added a few highlights with Prisma pencils.  All the gorgeous embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl. If you click on the pictures at the bottom of the page it will  take you directly to the product.


Copics list:
Grey Tones: T6, 4, 2, 0
Red: R59, 46, 39, 22
Background: T8, 6, 4, 3, 1, 0

Thank you for popping in and for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me.

I will  be back to share another card this afternoon.

Hugs
Gina xx


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Gina, such dramatic colours and stunning design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Gina. Amazing colouring and I love the splash of red colour.

    Hope you've had a great weekend.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Stunning card again, Gina! Victoria looks so enchanting and the whole design and layout has a massive WOW factor! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I so Love this Card! The eyes are Amazing, so much depth in them by how you have created her Awesome Face!

    ReplyDelete