Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Magnolia Tilda as Lucia

Good morning my lovelies,
 
I hope you are well and had a fab weekend (although that is probably a distant memory by now)!
 
I thought I would share my latest Christmas card using Tilda as Lucia and Old Swedish Church. Some Frantage has been sprinkled onto the image which I think gives a good effect of snow falling. I have used Copics to colour with and added just a touch of Prisma Pencils. The fir branches are a Marianne die which I have covered with Diamond Dust and the snowflakes are a Noor (Joy) die. As with a lot of my Christmas cards I have used lashings of Glamour Dust.
 

Copics I used:
Skin: E31, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 43, 53, 50
Dress & Flowers: E55, 43, 42, 41, 40
Sash, Church & Trees: W5, 3, 1, 0
 
Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

 
Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me, it really does mean a lot and thank you for popping in!
 
Hugs
Gina x
 
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
 
 

5 comments:

  1. so pretty! Come link up to Tilda's Town challenges... your card fits! Just be sure to add the TT blog link to your post! We'd love to have you! http://tildastown.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful Card! Great colouring and masking. Beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Tilda Town. I hope to see you next week too.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Beautiful Layers and Looove your choice of Maggie

    ReplyDelete