Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 4 July 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with her Rabbit'

Good evening everyone,
 
I am starting to get excited as I am off to spend my hard earned pennies at the Arts Stamp show at Newbury on Saturday. It seems ages since I have been to a show, I hope it’s a good one, and to add to that I have a lieu day on Monday so guess what I will be doing…..
 
I thought I would share a card using another Tilda from the new collection called ‘Tilda with her Rabbit’ which I’ve masked with an old stamp ‘Cellar Door’.  I have coloured her using Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma Pencils. The papers are from Raspberry Road and the flowers are from WOC. I have listed most of the embellishments I have used below.  
 
 
Copics I used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E57, E43, E53, E50
Dress: R83, R81, RV000
Rabbit: C5, C3, C1, C0
Grass: YG99. YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
 
Pencils: Tuscan Red, Dark Umber, Black
 
I hope you all have a lovely evening, and thank you for popping in!
 
Hugs
Gina x
 

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun....and lovely colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Gina and fabulous colouring as always!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning creation Gina. Fabulous Tilda and wonderful detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Gorgeous! Love the little rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Gina. I love the images you have used and your great details and design.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete