Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 15 June 2013

Tilda with Balloon

Good morning my lovelies,
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!
 
The card I am sharing today I made last week using the lovely ‘Tilda with Balloon’ from the You Are So Special collection. I am back to using my favourite colour of pink (although you’ve probably guessed that’s my favourite colour lol).  I have used Copic Markers to colour her with and added some highlights with Prisma Pencils.  The papers are Maja, but I can’t remember which collection they are from and I have used Walnut Stain distress Ink around the edges. I have used some delicious Shabby Pink Frantage around the image and on the corners.
 
 
 Copics I used:
 
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E57, E43, E53, E50
Dress & Balloon: R83, R81, RV000
Shoes: E43, E41, E40
Socks: R81, RV000
 
 
Pencils: Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black
 
 
 I would like to say hi and a warm crafty welcome to my new followers.
 
 
 Take care,
 
Hugs
Gina x

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Tilda and card Gina. Love the soft colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking I might have to try that colour combo of her dress out as I am a little parcial to pink myself! Stunning Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina,
    Beautiful colours. I love Tilda in that colour :) A gorgeous design. Love it. Hugz, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete