Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 12 April 2013

Saturated Canary ' Ava'

Morning my lovelies,
Today I am sharing another card using the lovely Saturated Canary image ‘Ava’. I wanted to have another go at colouring her hair using the black copic pen, I think there is some improvement on the last card, but there is still room for more, but you know what they say practice makes perfect! I was a bit naughty this week and treated myself to some Frantage then woops a few Maja papers popped into my basket, oh dear I could be in trouble.

 
 Copics I used:
 
Skin: E31, E21, E00, E000, E93
Hair: 100, C6, C5, C3, C1, C0
Dress, Bow and Leg Warmers: BV25, BV23, BV20, C5, C3, C1, C0
Balloon: BV25, BV23, BV20

 Prisma Pencil: Black

Saturated Canary Digi Image – Ava
Dies: Go Kreate, Magnoli DooHickeys
Flowers: The Ribbon Girl, WOC andMagnolia
Ribbon, Lace etc is from my crafty stash.
 
 I would like to say welcome to my new followers and a big thank you to everyone who visits me, it is really appreciated!

 Hugs
Gina x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gina! Love the gorgeous purple and black together. Have fun playing with your new fabby papers and frantage ..... I so need to get some frantage soon :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Gina. I love your colouring and your gorgeous purple embellishments.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card It is Super Cute! Awesome Hair! Have a Lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Gina, the colouring is wonderful, be proud of your work, its always so inspirational honey. Big Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!
    Love all your fabulous creations.
    I'm not getting on well with my Frantage, it just looks a mess... yours looks wonderful!
    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gina - your cards are fabulous - can you email me? info at ribbongirl dot co dot uk many thanks, Mary x

    ReplyDelete