Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 4 April 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda Catching Stars'

Hello my lovelies,
 
I’m back today with my Marvelous Magnolia DT card. The challenge this week is the popular ‘Anything Goes’ and we have two sponsors

Magnolia-licious
and
Really Reasonable Ribbon
 
 I have gone for a brown and cream theme this time using ‘Tilda Catching Star’s’ and as always I have packed it with flowers and embellishments because I have little control and I can’t help myself lol!
 It would be great if you could pop over and have a look at my teamies fab creations and join in with our challenge too!
  Copics I used:
 
Skin: E31, E21, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair, Star & Socks: E43, E42, E41, E40
Dress & Shoes: E37, E35, E33, E31
 
Pencils: Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre, Black
 
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda Catching Stars
Dies: Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickeys, Go Kreate
Flowers: The Hobby House, WOC
The rest of the embellishments are from my crafty stash.
 
Take care and thank you for visiting my blog.
 
Hugs
Gina x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, gorgeous card with such fabulous details and embellishing. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia this week. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Gina! Beautiful colouring.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Just didn't think browns could look so Girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, gorgeous colouring
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!love your coloring Gina!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another fabulous creation - I love the sepia tones and you've made then look so rich!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina,

    this is such a gorgeous creation, what a coloring!!! Super easel card!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia!

    Hugs,

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw Gina, love your stunning colouring! Great job!
    Have a nice sunday!
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete