Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 6 April 2013

'Winter Rose'

Hello everyone,
 
What a beautiful day it is here today, dare I say it, it feels almost spring like!
 
I had a bit of play yesterday with a new stamp called ‘Winter Rose’.  I have seen a few cards around on Blogland using this stamp and I had to try it, I must say it was an absolute delight to colour (I shall be ordering some more from the range when I’ve saved some pennies).  
 
 
Copics I used:
 
Skin: E31, E21, E00, E000, E03
Eyes: E23
Hair: E37, E35, E33, E31
Lips: R81, RV000
Rose, R83, R81, RV000
 
Prisma Pencils: Dark Umber, Black, Tuscan Red
 
Stamp: Winter Rose (Crafts and Me)
Flowers: WOC & The Hobby House
Ribbon & Pearls etc are from my crafty stash.
 
Take care and thank you for visiting my blog.
 
Hugs
Gina xx

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Gina. I can see why it caught your eye. You have coloured this so well.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Gina and I love the beautiful image you have used.

    It has been lovely to see the sun here today too.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina,

    I saw your card on FB. It´s a beauty. Very nice stamp en lovely colors, lace and ribbon.
    Have a nice weekend,
    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Gina, your colouring is wonderful!!! You've coloured the hair near to perfection... love all the details too

    Have a nice week end
    Hugs
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Gina I love the soft vintage feel and delicate colours, gorgeous image too!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Gina, love the image - and your colouring is fab as always!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina, this is a fab image and just love the layout with the pearls and lace and such a perfect bow.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing job of her Hair! Love the layers of paper and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Gina, what a lovely card! Love all the embelli!
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete