Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 30 December 2012

Magnolia 'Tilda with Big Tulips'


Hi everyone,
Hope you are well.

Today I am sharing another Tilda card from the new collection. It is a different shape for me using a new die which I was lucky enough to receive at Christmas. It hadn’t occurred to me that it wouldn’t stand on its own when I put it on my very extensive Christmas list so I had to quickly buy a plate stand die to go with it, but I am quite pleased with how it has turned out and may have to make a few more like it!

I have coloured her with Copic Markers and Prisma pencils.


 This card is currently for sale on my Ebay site.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Gina x

Magnolia Stamps - Tilda with Big Tulips, Chocolate Stamp,
Dies - Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickey, Go Create, Joy, Memory Box
Flowers, Embellishments and Papers from my crafty stash

I am entering this card into the following 
challenge  http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.co.uk/ 




7 comments:

  1. stunning card gina ive fancied one of those stand dies for a while now i NEED one !!!
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gina ! It's gorgeous !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

  3. What's a stand die, whats a stand die? lol!! Gina you are so lovely at colouring, I wish I had half your talent..

    Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie I love love love this adorable card and the stand just finishes it off beautifully!
    Best wishes for a fantastic new year!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Gina...and I love the shaped card too hun...:o)

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you have the most Stunning Cards! Love them all! Adding you tonight on my Blog so I get to see them as soon as they are Bloged! Bring on 2013 with more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cards on ebay. thought i would come and peep at your blog :) just a suggestion but i think you should put OOAK in your title on ebay... they are stunning.... sorry to sound pushy..
    happy new year
    xx

    ReplyDelete